Make a difference in the lives of women and girls everywhere.
- Learn about issues that affect women locally & globally.
Participate in and support quality service, advocacy & scholarship programs.
- Zonta Toronto raises money for local organizations - your donations benefit your community.
Meet a diverse range of business executives and professionals through member networking.
- Zonta Toronto meets at 6:00 p.m. on the second Wednesday of every month except July & August.
Build leadership and mentoring skills.
- We encourage members to share skills and learn new ones in an enthusiastic and supportive environment.
Broaden international understanding through fellowship and fun.
- Zonta Toronto members have the option to participate in Spring Workshops, District Conferences and Zonta International Conventions throughout the world.